Pensacola Sign Company, Sign design, Manufacturing and Installation Services">
Audio Visual Installations, LLC
Listed are some Photo examples of work we have done for customers. We will be adding more so check back!
Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Milton
Pace & surrounding areas
Philly's had many problems with their store front sign. Besides the obvious of the sign warping, paint fading and vinyl peeling off, there was many other problems. This sign was made from inferior materials, poorly installed and poorly thought out.
1. Replace inferior particle board with 1/2" MDO (medium density overlay) board. A much superior sign board which will last for years.
2. Replace inferior vinyl with premium vinyl, again extending life of sign by years.
3. Center the seam rather than have it on the left. Center the seam keeps clients focus on the center of the sign rather than having their attention drawn to one side. We also supported the seam from behind making barely noticeable
4. Used stainless steel carriage bolts to secure sign rather than small wood screws. We also painted the heads of the screws to make them visually less obtrusive.
The replaced sign was not old at all and should have lasted much longer if designed, manufactured and installed properly. We feel confident in saying their new sign will do just that.
Florida Mentor - Allen-Fisher Center for Habilitative Services.
1. Replace old sign board. We changed sign design to allow for more and larger copy.
2. With no artwork, we had to recreate the Florida Mentor logo from a business card.
3. Created modified brackets that allowed us to sign board to bricks using carriage bolts.
The Moorings Apartments wanted to change out their Building Unit signs. They wanted to get a bit more creative with the design and match the color with existing paint on the building.
1. Designed and custom cut sign plate from .040 aluminum. Changed fonts and matched copy to existing paint on the building.
2. Removed old signs and Installed new signs.
3. We also manufactured a custom ADA/Braille Sign to match their new wall signs.
Audio Video Installations, LLC wanted lettering on their vehicle in order to advertise their business.
Vehicle Lettering. Computer cut lettering installed.
Ensley Mini Storage, 9 Mile Rd. wanted to update their unit identification. Instead of placing stickers or vinyl lettering we decided to make 3 x 6" aluminum plates for each unit. A total of 280 plates were made and installed.
Century Family Practice changed the name of their business and add physicians to their office, therefore needing to change the copy to their sign.
Redesign layout, add computer cut vinyl to existing sign panel
Klondike Baptist Church needed their sign face reworked, a change of colors, new layout and an aluminum side piece replaced. The sign face presented unique problems since over time the vinyl had dried and split into thousands of small pieces.
1. Created a new design and layout for the sign. Changed fonts, color and layout.
2. Striped old vinyl and glue off and prepared sign face surface for new vinyl. This was the most challenging and time consuming part of the job, since there were thousands of small pieces of vinyl to be removed.
3. Cut, prepare and apply new vinyl
4. Prepare and paint the trim with matching paint.
5. Custom bend new aluminum piece to specifically fit this sign face and install.
Unique Gift Shoppe
Unique Gift Shoppe needed to change the name on canopy from
Birkenstock to their name.
1. Remove the Green Birkenstock lettering from canopy
2. Clean and prepare canopy service for new lettering
3. Design, cut, prepare and apply new vinyl lettering.
4. We also applied widnow lettering.